We tailor our industrial surveys to meet our client’s exact requirements. We understand accuracy and time constraints and employ the best techniques to achieve the desired outcome.
Types of Industrial Alignment Surveys include but are not limited to:
- Rotary vessel alignment surveys
- Conveyor alignment surveys
- Flatness surveys
- Shaft alignment
- Equipment clearance surveys
- Crane rail alignment surveys
We can carry out the required survey and produce recommendations based on design information.
Correct machine alignment is often overlooked in industry, but is crucial to efficiency of plant.
It is suggested that up to 50% of all rotating machine breakdowns can be attributed to poor alignment, resulting in fatigue and ultimately failure. These equipment failures result in lost time and above all can be extremely dangerous given the high rotating speeds of this equipment.
Correct alignment is a fundamental maintenance operation and should be carried out at regular intervals as part of your maintenance regime.
LASER SHAFT AND COUPLING ALIGNMENT
Failure to align shafts and couplings correctly will increase the amount of stress on motors, pumps and gearboxes resulting in a range of potential problems that ultimately can seriously impact critical components resulting in lost time and money
- Increased friction, resulting in excessive wear, excessive energy consumption, and the possibility of premature breakdown of equipment
- Excessive wear on bearings and seals, leading to premature failure
- Premature shaft and coupling failure
- Excessive seal lubricant leakage
- Failure of coupling and foundation bolts
- Increased vibration and noise
SURVEY & ALIGNMENT SERVICES can provide a comprehensive alignment, surveying and reporting service to aid you in your maintenance program and to help you prevent costly breakdowns.
Our services include:
- Shaft and coupling alignment
- Soft foot checking
- Visual inspection and reporting
GEOMETRIC TOLERANCE AUDITING
Geometric measurement of components such as mounting bases, vertical shafts, gearbox bases, lathe beds, spindles, chucks and other machined surfaces for: